Peaceful Suburban Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A brand new home, on a manageable, low maintenance allotment, makes an ideal home for a family, professional couple or a busy person.
The spacious floor plan will enable comfortable family living and entertaining. The master bedroom provides natural light flowing through the room and a large ensuite bathroom and walk in robe will enable convenience and privacy in the home. The two bedrooms are large and have deep built in robes for extra storage.
The kitchen is a delight to cook in as it overlooks the meal and family area with its own natural light. With 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, 2 Pac finished doors, European stainless steel appliances and glass splash back, this is no standard home. Elegance and Class surrounds you once you enter the family room.
You will feel the peace and quietness of the home when you sit down for a cup of coffee in the courtyard or host family occasions under the large tiled alfresco, under the main roof, at the rear of the home. A gas connection has been set up for outdoor cooking or barbeque.
The 1000L rain water tank is connected to toilets to assist in saving water costs.
A large laundry with external access into the courtyard and a neatly concealed clothes line, provides extra room in the back yard for entertaining.
Parafield Gardens is a suburb that is supportive of families, couples, singles and the elderly. There is a short walk to the Parafield Gardens train station and bus on the highway available. UniSA Mawson Lakes is walking distance for students and professionals. Supermarkets and shopping areas in Mawson Lakes and Parafield Gardens, including Aldi are a short distance away.
Parafield Gardens has many public and private childcares, kindergartens and schools in the area. Don't forget the Gardens Recreation Centre and the Morella community hub is a great place for families.
An opportunity to purchase a property of this quality, nestled in the Parafield Gardens does not come along very often, so come down to the open inspection and get your offer in today.
Act now, as this brilliant home will not be on the market for long.
Outstanding Features include:
- 2.7m high ceilings.
- Alarm and intercom.
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning through the home.
- Carpet to bedrooms and floating floors to remainder of home, excluding wet areas.
- Vertical neutral blinds through the home.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe. Other bedrooms with built in robes.
- Floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas with frameless shower screens.
- 2 Pac kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone with inset double bowl sink and glass splashback.
- Euro gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & microwave allocation.
- Grand feature front door and internal doors are 2.4m high.
- Automatic garage with panel lift including remote.
- Generous storage to whole home.
- Tiled alfresco under main roof with gas cooking connection.
- Courtyard for peace and enjoyment.
- Window locks to all windows.
- Fully fenced allotment with large yard and grass area.
- Clothesline, letterbox and 1000lt plumbed rainwater tank.
- Fully landscaped including concrete paths and driveways.
For a confidential discussion or for further information of the particulars of this property please phone Lukasz today on + 61 455 229 646 or the office on + 61 8 8250 0670.
Please note: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of the photos and the editorial used in the advertising of this property. No warranty or representation is given or made as to the correctness of the information supplied and neither the vendor, illustrator nor the agents can accept responsibility for errors or omissions. The floor and site plan is for illustration purposes only and intending purchaser should satisfy themselves independently regarding sizes, layout and location of the property. Please check with local council that all structures are approved by council.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.