Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Versatile Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Large Versatile Family Home
This stunning much loved family home delivers a fantastic assortment of features that are sure to impress. Situated on a large corner allotment this practical 4 bedroom family home has a generous floor plan (186sqm), which also comes with a park equipped with a playground and a bbq area.
As you enter the home you will be greeted with beautiful double doors, opening up to a large lounge and dining/family area, so you can entertain family and friends in pure style. The kitchen provides bench space galore for home cooking and equipped with near new cooking appliances and YES you will be cooking with gas. The beautiful kitchen window brings in lots of natural light and looks out onto the outdoor area, so you can keep a good eye on what your children or for that matter guests are up to.
Keep very cool in summer, and warm in winter, with the ever efficient ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner.
For the large families, the storage space is endless, 1 x walk in robe in the master room, 3 x built in robes in the bedrooms, 2 x linen presses, Corner pantry in the kitchen, with a wonder playground and park on your doorstep.
Call Lukasz today, to find out more.
House Description (in short dot points):
- Built in 2012
- Large Corner allotment, with room for the boat or caravan
- Large 186sqm versatile family home.
- 4 bedrooms with BIR.
- Double Garage with drive through access
- Commercial Grade Security System with monitoring capability
- Colour Video Door Entry system with integrated audio and door release feature
- Home network infrastructure allowing high speed Internet services to every room
- Centralised irrigation system for plants and gardens
- Contemporary design and layout.
- Floating floors throughout entry/Kitchen/Family/Hallway.
- Plush carpets to formal Bedrooms.
- Near new kitchen appliances.
- Ducted reverse cycle Air-conditioning.
- Established Gardens.
- Walking distance to childcare's and schools.
- Next to a park
Please note: Every care has been taken to verify the correctness of the photos and the editorial used in the advertising of this property. No warranty or representation is given or made as to the correctness of the information supplied and neither the vendor, illustrator nor the agents can accept responsibility for errors or omissions. The floor and site plan is for illustration purposes only and intending purchaser should satisfy themselves independently regarding sizes, layout and location of the property. Please check with local council that all structures are approved by council.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
476m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.